We at Comorin International School follow a standard and transparent procedure for admissions. Our endeavour is to create a simple process, making admissions hassle free for parents.
Registrations for the school admission 2022-23 sessions have commenced and we invite parents and students to interact with us. Registration forms are available at the school for prospective parents. Parents are also advised to check the school website for all admission related updates.
We are here to help, If you have any questions please contact the admissions department on
CIS follows a transparent admission process. The students will be chosen based on the criteria set by the admission committee.
We welcome your enquiries regarding enrolment and encourage families to visit the school by appointment to explore the opportunities rendered by the school. Once the enrolment is done, the school will provide adequate knowledge and orientation to make students comfortable within the campus.
- Brochures and application forms can be obtained from the school office.
- Admission to the school is restricted by certain policies of the management and by the conditions of age, ability and conduct. Hence applicants for admission will be tested and admitted in the grade they are found fit.
- Admission to any class in kindergarten will be on the basis of interaction.
- At the time of admission the students should be personally introduced to the principal, by his or her parents or guardian, who will be responsible to the school authorities for his or her studies, conduct, regularity and discipline.
- Name and date of birth mentioned in the birth certificate will be followed for the ICSE registration.
Transfer certificates will be issued only when the parent/guardian applies for it in the prescribed form after all the dues have been cleared. The application should be given one month in advance.
Supporting documents necessary to complete the admission process are:
- Photocopy of the birth certificate
- Original transfer certificate from the school last attended
- Conduct certificate from the school last attended
- Photocopies of the scholastic achievement records from the school last attended, confirming the successful completion of the preceding class
- Complete medical records from an authorized medical practitioner
- Four passport size photographs
- Any other information parents consider necessary for the school to know
Additional documents necessary for students from other countries
- A valid passport
- A student visa – regular or provisional
- Proof of immigration status
- Proof of availability of sufficient funds for the duration of studies in India for self-financing, international students
- The school will also help and provide necessary documents to support a student visa, once the admission is complete.