The Comorin Literary Club was established with the motto “Unlearn to Relearn”. The students who have an affinity for literature join this club. This club is based upon using the creativity skills.
The Literary Club aims at:
- Upgrading language skills
- Instilling confidence to speak well
- Share reading experience
- Provide a space to exhibit potential
Many children of the Comorin Literary Club dynamically have taken part in various competitions and brought laurels to the institution. The club inculcates a flair for the language amongst the students and enhances their literary skills.
The club activities include:
- Conducting literary games - debates, essays, quizzes
- Develop listening and writing skills
- Writing poems, articles and short stories
- Group discussion
- Slogan writing
- Poster making
The club promotes the literary zeal among the students and creates a platform for literature lovers to showcase their talents and interests.