To be an exemplary international school that enables students to passionately pursue excellence and achieve their fullest potential while standing firm on the twin foundations of integrity and discipline. In addition, to be the school that seamlessly embraces change through successful use of collaborative practices, research and technology.
Our Mission is to provide a joyful learning environment that empowers children to reach their educational and personal potential while nurturing their self-confidence and self-esteem. Comorin International School recognizes that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed and believes in the total development of each child: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional and physical.
- To provide our students with a conducive learning environment in which a comprehensive scholastic programme which equips them to rise to global standards.
- To provide excellent infrastructure, educational materials and technology to enhance our curriculum.
- To provide an education that is cognizant of the changing demands of our society and develops sensitivity and responsibility.
- To assist the parent in discovering the potential of their child; to give the student the diagnosis needed to set them towards that goal; and to develop the skills needed to be a winner in life.
- To provide a strong educational foundation that will serve a lifetime and give the students the advantage in their quest for a better future in the global community.
- Nurture a generation of smarter children and encourage independent thinking rather than restricting their creativity to mere syllabus.
- Share parent’s responsibility of all round development of their child.
- Encourage children to explore experiment, discover and learn on their own in guided and mentored environment.
- To instill confidence, civic sense, good habits, social, cultural and citizenship values.